Achaogen appoints Tobin Schilke as CFO
Mr. Schilke is joining Achaogen after 13 years at Roche/Genentech where he has been, most recently, the CFO and Company Director of Roche Products Limited in the United Kingdom.
Previously, Mr. Schilke had overall FP&A responsibility for Genentech's Commercial BioOncology business and, prior to Genentech, led a number of successful acquisition and spin-out deals as a member of the Roche Corporate M&A team.
Mr. Schilke received a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering from Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania, a Masters of Science degree from University of California in Berkeley, California, and a Masters of Business Administration degree from Cornell University’s Johnson Graduate School of Management in Ithaca, New York. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
- Audentes Therapeutics appoints John T. Gray as SVP
- Natera appoints Gail Marcus to board
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership