Achaogen appoints Tobin Schilke as CFO
Mr. Schilke is joining Achaogen after 13 years at Roche/Genentech where he has been, most recently, the CFO and Company Director of Roche Products Limited in the United Kingdom.
Previously, Mr. Schilke had overall FP&A responsibility for Genentech's Commercial BioOncology business and, prior to Genentech, led a number of successful acquisition and spin-out deals as a member of the Roche Corporate M&A team.
Mr. Schilke received a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering from Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania, a Masters of Science degree from University of California in Berkeley, California, and a Masters of Business Administration degree from Cornell University’s Johnson Graduate School of Management in Ithaca, New York. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
- Impax Laboratories appoints Paul M. Bisaro as CEO
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
More inside POST