Achaogen appoints Liz Bhatt as CBO
Ms. Bhatt brings to Achaogen more than 20 years of experience in corporate development and strategy in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Most recently, Ms. Bhatt held the position of Vice President, Corporate Development at Gilead Sciences where she was responsible for executing licenses, acquisitions and collaborations across all of Gilead’s therapeutic areas.
While at Gilead, she also led long-term global commercial and strategic planning for Gilead’s antiviral and respiratory franchises.
Before Gilead, Ms. Bhatt held corporate development and strategy roles at Eli Lilly and Maxygen.
Ms. Bhatt earned a B.A. in Chemistry from Pomona College, an M.S. in Biomedical Sciences from the University of California. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST