ACell names Brad Adams VP of sales
Mr. Adams has more than 20 years of senior healthcare management experience. Most recently, he served as Executive Vice President, Commercial for Smith & Nephew, Inc.
Prior to Smith & Nephew, Mr. Adams was Vice President of Sales for Healthpoint Biotherapeutics, Inc. and previously served as Vice President of Worldwide Sales for two Johnson & Johnson companies: Animas, Inc. and Therakos, Inc.
He also has experience in hospital administration and received his master’s degree in Health Administration from The Medical College of Virginia.
A graduate of the Virginia Military Institute, Mr. Adams served as an Officer in the United States Army. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Under Armour appoints Patrik Frisk as COO
- Osiris Therapeutics appoints Linda Palczuk as CEO
- Host Hotels & Resorts appoints Mary Hogan Preusse to board
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership