ACell names Brad Adams VP of sales
Mr. Adams has more than 20 years of senior healthcare management experience. Most recently, he served as Executive Vice President, Commercial for Smith & Nephew, Inc.
Prior to Smith & Nephew, Mr. Adams was Vice President of Sales for Healthpoint Biotherapeutics, Inc. and previously served as Vice President of Worldwide Sales for two Johnson & Johnson companies: Animas, Inc. and Therakos, Inc.
He also has experience in hospital administration and received his master’s degree in Health Administration from The Medical College of Virginia.
A graduate of the Virginia Military Institute, Mr. Adams served as an Officer in the United States Army. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
- U.S. Silica adds Diane K. Duren to board
- Robert Kiernan to join Global Medical REIT as CFO
- Under Armour appoints Patrik Frisk as COO
- Osiris Therapeutics appoints Linda Palczuk as CEO
More inside POST
Port of Los Angeles breaks records Companies
Valeant earned $1.05 per share in Q2 Earnings