Accretive Health appoints Joseph Flanagan as president and CEO
Mr. Flanagan joined Accretive Health in June 2013 as the Chief Operating Officer, and has been responsible for delivering operational discipline and measurable client value creation throughout the company.
He is an accomplished executive, having served as Senior Vice President of Worldwide Operations and Supply Chain at Applied Materials Inc.
Mr. Flanagan also held executive positions in global operations for Nortel Networks Corporation as President of Business Services, and SVP of Global Operations, and earlier in his career held a number of positions at GE.
Emad Rizk and the Board of Directors have mutually agreed for Dr. Rizk to step down from his positions as CEO and member of the Board. Dr. Rizk will be available over the next several weeks to help ensure a smooth transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- FreightCar America appoints James R. Meyer as CEO
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
More inside POST