Accretive Health appoints Joseph Flanagan as president and CEO
Mr. Flanagan joined Accretive Health in June 2013 as the Chief Operating Officer, and has been responsible for delivering operational discipline and measurable client value creation throughout the company.
He is an accomplished executive, having served as Senior Vice President of Worldwide Operations and Supply Chain at Applied Materials Inc.
Mr. Flanagan also held executive positions in global operations for Nortel Networks Corporation as President of Business Services, and SVP of Global Operations, and earlier in his career held a number of positions at GE.
Emad Rizk and the Board of Directors have mutually agreed for Dr. Rizk to step down from his positions as CEO and member of the Board. Dr. Rizk will be available over the next several weeks to help ensure a smooth transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
- Exelon appoints Thomas S. O’Neill as SVP and general counsel
More inside POST
How to be 'The one for the top' Leadership