AccessESP appoints Ed Sheridan as Asia Pacific region manager
Prior to joining AccessESP, Mr. Sheridan worked for nine years with Baker Hughes Artificial Lift in the United Kingdom in a variety of sales, technical and operational positions.
Most recently, he worked as AccessESP’s product line manager for Southeast Asia, Indonesia and Australia.
Mr. Sheridan has a mechanical engineering degree from Aberdeen College in Scotland and is an active member of SPE. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST
Apple launches new iPhones, Apple TV 4K Companies
Court orders Intel case review in EU Companies