AccessESP appoints Ed Sheridan as Asia Pacific region manager
Prior to joining AccessESP, Mr. Sheridan worked for nine years with Baker Hughes Artificial Lift in the United Kingdom in a variety of sales, technical and operational positions.
Most recently, he worked as AccessESP’s product line manager for Southeast Asia, Indonesia and Australia.
Mr. Sheridan has a mechanical engineering degree from Aberdeen College in Scotland and is an active member of SPE. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST
HSBC Holdings Q4 loss $4.44 billion Earnings