Acal appoints Malcolm Diamond as non-executive chairman
Mr. Diamond joined the Acal Board as a Non-Executive Director on 1 November 2015. He is currently Non-Executive Chairman of Flowtech Fluidpower plc and Executive Chairman of Trifast plc.
Trifast has announced that he will become Non-Executive Chairman from 31 March 2017.
Mr. Diamond has considerable experience within ambitious and growing businesses with an international customer base.
He was previously Managing Director of Trifast Plc (1984-2002), Senior Non-Executive Director of Dechra Pharmaceuticals Plc (2000-2010) and a Non-Executive Director of Unicorn AIM VCT plc (2004-2013).
On becoming Chairman of Acal, Mr. Diamond will resign as a member of the Audit Committee but become Chairman of the Nomination Committee and a member of the Remuneration Committee.
He will succeed Richard Moon, who will step down from the Acal Board with effect from 31 March 2017, having served as Non-Executive Chairman since April 2005. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
DBS, sgCarMart and Carro to create Singapore’s largest direct buyer-to-seller car marketplace Companies