ACADIA Pharma names Todd Young EVP and CFO
Mr. Young joins ACADIA from Baxalta Incorporated, where he served as Senior Vice President and Treasurer and played an integral role as a business leader and in creating the initial capital structure of Baxalta. Baxalta was acquired by Shire in June 2016.
Prior to Baxalta, Mr. Young worked for over 14 years at Baxter holding multiple leadership roles, including Corporate Vice President and Treasurer, Vice President, International Finance, and Vice President, Global Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A).
Mr. Young’s global FP&A team was responsible for driving Baxter’s budgeting, forecasting, and long-range financial planning.
Early in his career, he practiced as a tax attorney at a major law firm.
Mr. Young earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Grinnell College and his Juris Doctor from the University of Michigan School of Law. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
More inside POST