AC Immune appoints Joerg Hornstein as CFO
Before joining AC Immune, Mr. Hornstein served as Senior Vice President Group Controlling for Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller based in Luxembourg.
Between 2002 and 2013 he worked for Merck KGaA, a science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials, where he held various senior finance roles. Amongst others, he was CFO for Merck's operations in Indonesia and Merck Serono's operations in China.
Furthermore, he served as Vice President Group Controlling for Merck Group Headquarters in Germany and as Divisional CFO for Merck Millipore in the US.
Mr. Hornstein holds an MBA with Distinction from London Business School, UK, and a Bachelor of Business Administration from Baylor University, US.
He replaces George Pavey, who is leaving the Company after its recent successful IPO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
More inside POST
Fast job, well done. Is there such a thing? Leadership