Aberdeen Smaller Companies appoints David Fletcher as director
Mr. Fletcher is currently the Group Finance Director of Stonehage Fleming Family & Partners, having joined in 2002.
Prior to that, he spent 20 years in investment banking in London, Hong Kong and Japan with JPMorgan Chase, Robert Fleming & Co. and Baring Brothers & Co Limited.
Mr. Fletcher started his career with PricewaterhouseCoopers and is a chartered accountant. He is also an independent non-executive director of JP Morgan Claverhouse Investment Trust plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST