Aberdeen Smaller Companies appoints David Fletcher as director
Mr. Fletcher is currently the Group Finance Director of Stonehage Fleming Family & Partners, having joined in 2002.
Prior to that, he spent 20 years in investment banking in London, Hong Kong and Japan with JPMorgan Chase, Robert Fleming & Co. and Baring Brothers & Co Limited.
Mr. Fletcher started his career with PricewaterhouseCoopers and is a chartered accountant. He is also an independent non-executive director of JP Morgan Claverhouse Investment Trust plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
AmEx to stop operations in Bulgaria Companies