Aberdeen Smaller Companies appoints David Fletcher as director
Mr. Fletcher is currently the Group Finance Director of Stonehage Fleming Family & Partners, having joined in 2002.
Prior to that, he spent 20 years in investment banking in London, Hong Kong and Japan with JPMorgan Chase, Robert Fleming & Co. and Baring Brothers & Co Limited.
Mr. Fletcher started his career with PricewaterhouseCoopers and is a chartered accountant. He is also an independent non-executive director of JP Morgan Claverhouse Investment Trust plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Petronas awarded another block in Mexico Companies