Aberdeen Smaller Companies appoints David Fletcher as director
Mr. Fletcher is currently the Group Finance Director of Stonehage Fleming Family & Partners, having joined in 2002.
Prior to that, he spent 20 years in investment banking in London, Hong Kong and Japan with JPMorgan Chase, Robert Fleming & Co. and Baring Brothers & Co Limited.
Mr. Fletcher started his career with PricewaterhouseCoopers and is a chartered accountant. He is also an independent non-executive director of JP Morgan Claverhouse Investment Trust plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
- Flybe Group promotes Ian Milne to permanent CFO
- Pennant International Group appoints Joseph Clements to board
- Capita appoints Jonathan Lewis as CEO
More inside POST