Aberdeen Smaller Companies appoints David Fletcher as director
Mr. Fletcher is currently the Group Finance Director of Stonehage Fleming Family & Partners, having joined in 2002.
Prior to that, he spent 20 years in investment banking in London, Hong Kong and Japan with JPMorgan Chase, Robert Fleming & Co. and Baring Brothers & Co Limited.
Mr. Fletcher started his career with PricewaterhouseCoopers and is a chartered accountant. He is also an independent non-executive director of JP Morgan Claverhouse Investment Trust plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
Aon reports 17% gain in Q1 profit Earnings