Aberdeen New Dawn appoints Marion Sears as director
Ms. Sears is currently a non-executive director of Persimmon. Marion was appointed to the Board on January 8, 2013 and is Chairman of the Corporate Responsibility Committee and a member of the Remuneration Committee.
Ms. Sears is a Non-Executive Director of Dunelm Group Plc where she is the Nominations Committee Chair. She is also a Non-Executive Director of investment trusts Octopus AIM VCT Plc, Fidelity European Values Plc and, from August 2016, Aberdeen New Dawn Investment Trust PLC.
Ms. Sears previously held executive positions at Glaxo, UBS, Baring Brothers and JP Morgan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
- HomeServe appoints three directors
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
More inside POST