Aberdeen Asian Income Fund names Mark Florance to board
Mr. Florance has over 25 years' experience in corporate finance advisory, mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets, debt capital markets and debt restructuring in Asia across most industry sectors, particularly energy, telecoms, resources, consumer, banking, media, property and transport.
Mr. Florance started his career at Arthur Andersen before moving to NM Rothschild & Sons Limited, Australia in 1988.
Mr. Florance left Rothschilds Singapore in 2012 as executive vice chairman to become founder and managing director of S.E.A. Strategic Pte Limited, a company involved in strategic consulting around private equity. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST