Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
Mr. Lipesky joins the company from American Signature Inc., a privately-held home furnishings company, where he was CFO.
He began his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers, where he qualified as a CPA.
Mr. Lipesky's experience includes roles as corporate finance director with FTI Consulting, a global financial services advisory firm, director of corporate business development with The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, and nine years with Abercrombie & Fitch Co., in a variety of finance roles, including CFO of the company's Hollister brand. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
More inside POST