Aarti Shah named chief information officer of Eli Lilly
Ms. Shah has been the global brand development leader for immunology since 2013. Ms. Shah joined Lilly in 1994 as a senior statistician after completing her doctorate in applied statistics from the University of California, Riverside.
During her career at Lilly, she has held many technical and administrative leadership positions, both in the United States and abroad, including serving as vice president for biometrics and advanced analytics and as executive director of global information sciences.
She received the 2011 Rising Star Award from Healthcare Businesswoman's Association (HBA). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- Baldwin & Lyons adds LoriAnn V. Lowery-Biggers to board
- Allison Transmission appoints David S. Graziosi as CEO
- NiSource appoints Eric L. Butler to board
- CNO Financial Group appoints Gary Bhojwani as CEO
- Eli Lilly and Company appoints Leigh Ann Pusey as SVP
More inside POST