Aarti Shah named chief information officer of Eli Lilly
Ms. Shah has been the global brand development leader for immunology since 2013. Ms. Shah joined Lilly in 1994 as a senior statistician after completing her doctorate in applied statistics from the University of California, Riverside.
During her career at Lilly, she has held many technical and administrative leadership positions, both in the United States and abroad, including serving as vice president for biometrics and advanced analytics and as executive director of global information sciences.
She received the 2011 Rising Star Award from Healthcare Businesswoman's Association (HBA). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
- Endocyte appoints Michael T. Andriole as CFO
- Eli Lilly and Co. adds Carolyn R. Bertozzi to board
- Berry Plastics Group names Thomas E. Salmon CEO
More inside POST