Aaron's announces CEO Ron Allen's retirement
Mr. Allen has been on the Aaron's board since 1997, served as interim CEO of the Company from November 2011 to February 2012, and was formally named President and CEO in February 2012.
Prior to joining Aaron's, Mr. Allen served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Delta Air Lines from 1987 to 1997. He has been a Director of The Coca-Cola Company since 1991. Mr. Allen also served as a director of Interstate Hotels & Resorts. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Coca-Cola Company elects corporate secretary
- Richard Anderson retiring from Delta board of directors
- Home Depot names Jeff Boyd to its board of directors
- Intercontinental Exchange announces president of ICE Clear U.S.
- Evan G. Greenberg to resign from Coca-Cola Company board
More inside POST