Aaron Fischer joins MGM Resorts International
Mr. Fischer recently served as the Head of Consumer and Gaming research at CLSA, a boutique brokerage and investment group based in Hong Kong.
During his 17 years as an equity analyst Mr. Fischer specialized in Macau, Japan, other emerging gaming markets and the global luxury goods industry.
Mr. Fischer participated in most of the gaming related IPOs in Asia and was a highly ranked analyst according to various surveys, including a Wall Street Journal rating as the Number 1 Best Hong Kong Analyst in 2012.
Before moving into research, he was with Arthur Andersen in Melbourne as a Chartered Accountant.
Mr. Fischer graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Melbourne in 1994. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nevada
- Employers Holdings appoints Michael J. McColgan to board
- Western Alliance Bancorp appoints Jim Haught as COO
- Red Rock Resorts appoints Stephen L. Cootey as EVP
- Wynn Resorts appoints Craig S. Billings as CFO
- Scientific Games names Karin-Joyce Tjon COO and president
More inside POST