AAR appoints Timothy J. Romenesko as vice chairman and CFO
Mr. Romenesko is a 35-year veteran of the Company and currently serves as its Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer, Expeditionary Services. Mr. Romenesko previously served as President and Chief Operating Officer from 2007 to 2015.
Before that he was Chief Financial Officer of the Company from 1994 to 2007. He joined AAR in 1981 and worked in financial roles at both AAR’s business units and corporate.
Mr. Romenesko will replace Michael J. Sharp, who is retiring from AAR after 20 years with the Company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Kemper appoints Susan D. Whiting as director
- FreightCar America appoints James R. Meyer as CEO
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
More inside POST
Port of Los Angeles breaks records Companies