AAR appoints Timothy J. Romenesko as vice chairman and CFO
Mr. Romenesko is a 35-year veteran of the Company and currently serves as its Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer, Expeditionary Services. Mr. Romenesko previously served as President and Chief Operating Officer from 2007 to 2015.
Before that he was Chief Financial Officer of the Company from 1994 to 2007. He joined AAR in 1981 and worked in financial roles at both AAR’s business units and corporate.
Mr. Romenesko will replace Michael J. Sharp, who is retiring from AAR after 20 years with the Company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
More inside POST
Cross-department collaboration Leadership