A. Schulman promotes Andreas Günther to EVP and CHRO
Mr. Günther has 22 years of experience in human resources positions of progressively increasing responsibilities for the European operations of several major companies, including W.R. Grace & Co., Hydro Aluminum Metal Products, Delphi Automotive Systems Germany, and Ford of Germany.
Mr. Günther holds a Six Sigma Methodology Greenbelt and received a master's degree in educational sciences from the University of German Federal Armed Forces in Hamburg.
He will replace Kim Whiteman who had announced earlier this year his plans to retire during the summer. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
More inside POST