A. Schulman promotes Andreas Günther to EVP and CHRO
Mr. Günther has 22 years of experience in human resources positions of progressively increasing responsibilities for the European operations of several major companies, including W.R. Grace & Co., Hydro Aluminum Metal Products, Delphi Automotive Systems Germany, and Ford of Germany.
Mr. Günther holds a Six Sigma Methodology Greenbelt and received a master's degree in educational sciences from the University of German Federal Armed Forces in Hamburg.
He will replace Kim Whiteman who had announced earlier this year his plans to retire during the summer. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
- Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
More inside POST
Delaware judge ends Anthem, Cigna merger Companies
Creative staff lead to satisfied customers Leadership