A. Schulman appoints Kathleen Oswald to board of directors
For the past nine years, Ms. Oswald has served as Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer of Detroit-based Henry Ford Health System, one of the nation's leading comprehensive, integrated non-profit health systems.
Ms. Oswald began her career with the Chrysler Corporation, where she held various positions of increasing responsibility during her 28-year tenure.
She retired from the automotive manufacturer in 2000 as its Chief Administrative Officer. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
- Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
More inside POST
What a new leader has to learn Leadership