A. Schulman appoints Kathleen Oswald to board of directors
For the past nine years, Ms. Oswald has served as Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer of Detroit-based Henry Ford Health System, one of the nation's leading comprehensive, integrated non-profit health systems.
Ms. Oswald began her career with the Chrysler Corporation, where she held various positions of increasing responsibility during her 28-year tenure.
She retired from the automotive manufacturer in 2000 as its Chief Administrative Officer. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
More inside POST