A. Schulman appoints Andrean R. Horton as EVP
Ms. Horton is currently Vice President, Secretary and Assistant General Counsel, responsible for global legal operations, and she joined A. Schulman in 2010 as its Senior Corporate Counsel, Americas, responsible for the United States, Canada and Latin America.
Prior to joining A. Schulman, Ms. Horton was General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of The Bartech Group and held various legal roles at YRC Worldwide.
Ms. Horton received a juris doctor degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law and a bachelor's degree in political science from the University of Michigan.
She is a member of the Association of Corporate Counsel, the State Bar of Ohio and the State Bar of Michigan. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
More inside POST
Hiring data creates risk of workplace bias Leadership