A. H. Belo appoints Julie Hoagland as SVP, chief people officer
Prior to joining A. H. Belo, for four years Ms. Hoagland served as the Head of People Services for DaVita Rx (subsidiary of DaVita Healthcare Partners) overseeing talent acquisition and management, employee relations, change management and learning and development.
Prior to that, Ms. Hoagland spent approximately 2 1/2 years at Atmos Energy as VP, Human Resources and Director, Employee and Organization Development.
Prior to that, Ms. Hoagland served as Senior Vice President at Handango, Inc., a mobile wireless content provider.
Prior to Handango, Inc., Ms. Hoagland served at Securus Technologies, Inc. a provider of telecom and software related services for correctional facilities for seven years as VP, Human Resources and Customer Satisfaction. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST