A. H. Belo appoints Julie Hoagland as SVP, chief people officer
Prior to joining A. H. Belo, for four years Ms. Hoagland served as the Head of People Services for DaVita Rx (subsidiary of DaVita Healthcare Partners) overseeing talent acquisition and management, employee relations, change management and learning and development.
Prior to that, Ms. Hoagland spent approximately 2 1/2 years at Atmos Energy as VP, Human Resources and Director, Employee and Organization Development.
Prior to that, Ms. Hoagland served as Senior Vice President at Handango, Inc., a mobile wireless content provider.
Prior to Handango, Inc., Ms. Hoagland served at Securus Technologies, Inc. a provider of telecom and software related services for correctional facilities for seven years as VP, Human Resources and Customer Satisfaction. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
We should follow demanding bosses Leadership