A. H. Belo appoints Julie Hoagland as SVP, chief people officer
Prior to joining A. H. Belo, for four years Ms. Hoagland served as the Head of People Services for DaVita Rx (subsidiary of DaVita Healthcare Partners) overseeing talent acquisition and management, employee relations, change management and learning and development.
Prior to that, Ms. Hoagland spent approximately 2 1/2 years at Atmos Energy as VP, Human Resources and Director, Employee and Organization Development.
Prior to that, Ms. Hoagland served as Senior Vice President at Handango, Inc., a mobile wireless content provider.
Prior to Handango, Inc., Ms. Hoagland served at Securus Technologies, Inc. a provider of telecom and software related services for correctional facilities for seven years as VP, Human Resources and Customer Satisfaction. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST
Perrigo Q2 net loss was $70 million Earnings