A. H. Belo appoints Julie Hoagland as SVP, chief people officer
Prior to joining A. H. Belo, for four years Ms. Hoagland served as the Head of People Services for DaVita Rx (subsidiary of DaVita Healthcare Partners) overseeing talent acquisition and management, employee relations, change management and learning and development.
Prior to that, Ms. Hoagland spent approximately 2 1/2 years at Atmos Energy as VP, Human Resources and Director, Employee and Organization Development.
Prior to that, Ms. Hoagland served as Senior Vice President at Handango, Inc., a mobile wireless content provider.
Prior to Handango, Inc., Ms. Hoagland served at Securus Technologies, Inc. a provider of telecom and software related services for correctional facilities for seven years as VP, Human Resources and Customer Satisfaction. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
More inside POST
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership