3i Group appoints Stephen Daintith as non-executive director
Mr. Daintith has been Finance Director of Daily Mail and General Trust plc (DMGT) since January 2011.
Prior to joining DMGT Mr. Daintith was Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer of Dow Jones and prior to that Chief Financial Officer of News International.
Mr. Daintith originally qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Price Waterhouse (now part of PwC).
He is also a non-executive director at Zoopla Property Group plc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST