3i Group appoints Stephen Daintith as non-executive director
Mr. Daintith has been Finance Director of Daily Mail and General Trust plc (DMGT) since January 2011.
Prior to joining DMGT Mr. Daintith was Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer of Dow Jones and prior to that Chief Financial Officer of News International.
Mr. Daintith originally qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Price Waterhouse (now part of PwC).
He is also a non-executive director at Zoopla Property Group plc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Gander Mountain files for Chapter 11 Companies