3i Group appoints Stephen Daintith as non-executive director
Mr. Daintith has been Finance Director of Daily Mail and General Trust plc (DMGT) since January 2011.
Prior to joining DMGT Mr. Daintith was Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer of Dow Jones and prior to that Chief Financial Officer of News International.
Mr. Daintith originally qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Price Waterhouse (now part of PwC).
He is also a non-executive director at Zoopla Property Group plc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST