3i Group appoints Stephen Daintith as non-executive director
Mr. Daintith has been Finance Director of Daily Mail and General Trust plc (DMGT) since January 2011.
Prior to joining DMGT Mr. Daintith was Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer of Dow Jones and prior to that Chief Financial Officer of News International.
Mr. Daintith originally qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Price Waterhouse (now part of PwC).
He is also a non-executive director at Zoopla Property Group plc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST
Fast job, well done. Is there such a thing? Leadership