3i Group appoints Stephen Daintith as non-executive director
Mr. Daintith has been Finance Director of Daily Mail and General Trust plc (DMGT) since January 2011.
Prior to joining DMGT Mr. Daintith was Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer of Dow Jones and prior to that Chief Financial Officer of News International.
Mr. Daintith originally qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Price Waterhouse (now part of PwC).
He is also a non-executive director at Zoopla Property Group plc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
I'm stuck here. Why? Leadership