21st Century Fox names Thomas Gaissmaier as EVP, CHRO
Mr. Gaissmaier joins 21CF from The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), where he led the Human Resource practice in North America and was a member of the global leadership team of the People & Organization practice.
Prior to his 16-year career at BCG, he was a television and radio news reporter and producer in his native Germany.
Mr. Gaissmaier has a Master’s of Political Science, Journalism and Law from the University of Hamburg, and a Master of Business Administration from INSEAD. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble promotes Demos Parneros to CEO
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
More inside POST