21st Century Fox names Thomas Gaissmaier as EVP, CHRO
Mr. Gaissmaier joins 21CF from The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), where he led the Human Resource practice in North America and was a member of the global leadership team of the People & Organization practice.
Prior to his 16-year career at BCG, he was a television and radio news reporter and producer in his native Germany.
Mr. Gaissmaier has a Master’s of Political Science, Journalism and Law from the University of Hamburg, and a Master of Business Administration from INSEAD. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
- Assurant appoints two to board
More inside POST
Cross-department collaboration Leadership