21st Century Fox names Thomas Gaissmaier as EVP, CHRO
Mr. Gaissmaier joins 21CF from The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), where he led the Human Resource practice in North America and was a member of the global leadership team of the People & Organization practice.
Prior to his 16-year career at BCG, he was a television and radio news reporter and producer in his native Germany.
Mr. Gaissmaier has a Master’s of Political Science, Journalism and Law from the University of Hamburg, and a Master of Business Administration from INSEAD. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST