21st Century Fox names Thomas Gaissmaier as EVP, CHRO
Mr. Gaissmaier joins 21CF from The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), where he led the Human Resource practice in North America and was a member of the global leadership team of the People & Organization practice.
Prior to his 16-year career at BCG, he was a television and radio news reporter and producer in his native Germany.
Mr. Gaissmaier has a Master’s of Political Science, Journalism and Law from the University of Hamburg, and a Master of Business Administration from INSEAD. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST