21st Century Fox names Paul Cheesbrough chief technology officer
Mr. Cheesbrough joins 21CF from News Corp, where he also has served as Chief Technology Officer since 2012.
Prior to that he held executive technology leadership positions at News Corp’s UK business News UK, Telegraph Media Group, the BBC and IBM.
He also currently serves as the Chairman of Unruly Media. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership