21st Century Fox names Paul Cheesbrough chief technology officer
Mr. Cheesbrough joins 21CF from News Corp, where he also has served as Chief Technology Officer since 2012.
Prior to that he held executive technology leadership positions at News Corp’s UK business News UK, Telegraph Media Group, the BBC and IBM.
He also currently serves as the Chairman of Unruly Media. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble promotes Demos Parneros to CEO
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
More inside POST