21st Century Fox names Paul Cheesbrough chief technology officer
Mr. Cheesbrough joins 21CF from News Corp, where he also has served as Chief Technology Officer since 2012.
Prior to that he held executive technology leadership positions at News Corp’s UK business News UK, Telegraph Media Group, the BBC and IBM.
He also currently serves as the Chairman of Unruly Media. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
- Assurant appoints two to board
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
More inside POST