21st Century Fox names Paul Cheesbrough chief technology officer
Mr. Cheesbrough joins 21CF from News Corp, where he also has served as Chief Technology Officer since 2012.
Prior to that he held executive technology leadership positions at News Corp’s UK business News UK, Telegraph Media Group, the BBC and IBM.
He also currently serves as the Chairman of Unruly Media. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
- Voya Financial appoints Santhosh Keshavan as CIO
- Dime Community Bancshares appoints Rosemarie Chen to board
More inside POST