21st Century Fox names Paul Cheesbrough chief technology officer
Mr. Cheesbrough joins 21CF from News Corp, where he also has served as Chief Technology Officer since 2012.
Prior to that he held executive technology leadership positions at News Corp’s UK business News UK, Telegraph Media Group, the BBC and IBM.
He also currently serves as the Chairman of Unruly Media. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
More inside POST