1Spatial director Mike Sanderson steps down
Mr. Sanderson has responsibility for strategic development, with a mandate to drive initiatives like INSPIRE towards mainstream success.
Mr. Sanderson led 1Spatial between 2001 and December 2009 with a vision to realise the value locked in the core products.
He has previous experience in the location sector, running Genasys in the mid 1990’s.
With over 12 years business process experience in scientific and engineering functions within the water industry Mr. Sanderson has applied this to a variety of roles in IT.
He is a visiting lecturer at Warwick University’s Management School and Leeds University Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Verizon Q1 EPS 84 cents Earnings