1Spatial director Mike Sanderson steps down
Mr. Sanderson has responsibility for strategic development, with a mandate to drive initiatives like INSPIRE towards mainstream success.
Mr. Sanderson led 1Spatial between 2001 and December 2009 with a vision to realise the value locked in the core products.
He has previous experience in the location sector, running Genasys in the mid 1990’s.
With over 12 years business process experience in scientific and engineering functions within the water industry Mr. Sanderson has applied this to a variety of roles in IT.
He is a visiting lecturer at Warwick University’s Management School and Leeds University Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST
ReneSola slips to loss in Q2 Earnings