1Spatial appoints Andrew Roberts as non-executive chairman
Mr. Roberts led The Innovation Group plc from 2009 until its sale to Carlyle Group in 2016.
He has also been Chairman of Kewill plc, Non-Executive Director and Chairman of Civica, and Non-Executive Chairman of Vega Group plc until its sale in 2008 to Finmeccanica.
Mr. Roberts started his career at ICL and then led the management team that turned-around private-equity owned Data Sciences (then a leading BPO business), which was sold to IBM in 1996. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
IBM to hire 2,000 U.S. veterans Companies