1Spatial appoints Andrew Roberts as non-executive chairman
Mr. Roberts led The Innovation Group plc from 2009 until its sale to Carlyle Group in 2016.
He has also been Chairman of Kewill plc, Non-Executive Director and Chairman of Civica, and Non-Executive Chairman of Vega Group plc until its sale in 2008 to Finmeccanica.
Mr. Roberts started his career at ICL and then led the management team that turned-around private-equity owned Data Sciences (then a leading BPO business), which was sold to IBM in 1996. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST