1Spatial appoints Andrew Roberts as non-executive chairman
Mr. Roberts led The Innovation Group plc from 2009 until its sale to Carlyle Group in 2016.
He has also been Chairman of Kewill plc, Non-Executive Director and Chairman of Civica, and Non-Executive Chairman of Vega Group plc until its sale in 2008 to Finmeccanica.
Mr. Roberts started his career at ICL and then led the management team that turned-around private-equity owned Data Sciences (then a leading BPO business), which was sold to IBM in 1996. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST