The company said its bottom line advanced to $144.63 million, or $1.63 per share. This was up from $141.13 million, or $1.55 per share, in last year's fourth quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter fell 0.6% to $1.58 billion. This was down from $1.59 billion last year.
Williams-Sonoma Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $144.63 million vs. $141.13 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 2.5%
- EPS (Q4): $1.63 vs. $1.55 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 5.2%
- Revenue (Q4): $1.58 billion vs. $1.59 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): -0.6%. ■
What to read next
More inside POST