The company said its bottom line totaled $80.3 million, or $1.47 per share. This was higher than $77.6 million, or $1.37 per share, in last year's first quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 8.5% to $747.3 million. This was up from $688.7 million last year.
WABCO Holdings earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q1): $80.3 million. vs. $77.6 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 3.5%
- EPS (Q1): $1.47 vs. $1.37 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 7.3%
- Revenue (Q1): $747.3 million vs. $688.7 million last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 8.5%. ■
What to read next
More inside POST
How to prevent burnout and still do the job Leadership