The company said its earnings dropped to $181.8 million, or $1.45 per share. This was lower than $186.8 million, or $1.46 per share, in last year's fourth quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 1.7% to $1.23 billion. This was up from $1.21 billion last year.
Tiffany & Co. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $181.8 million vs. $186.8 million last year
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -2.7%
- EPS (Q4): $1.45 vs. $1.46 last year
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -0.7%
- Revenue (Q4): $1.23 billion vs. $1.21 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 1.7%. ■
What to read next
More inside POST