Priceline Group posts 31% advance in Q4 bottom line
READ MORE eak]
The company said its bottom line advanced to $710.85 million, or $14.21 per share.
This was higher than $540.65 million, or $10.73 per share, in last year's fourth quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 17.5% to $2.35 billion. This was up from $2.00 billion last year.
The Priceline Group Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $710.85 million vs. $540.65 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 31.5%
- EPS (Q4): $14.21 vs. $10.73 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 32.4%
- Revenue (Q4): $2.35 billion vs. $2.00 billion last year
-Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 17.5%. ■
What to read next