The company said its bottom line came in at $842.2 million, or $1.57 per share. This was higher than $620.2 million, or $1.22 per share, in last year's fourth quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 31.3% to $3.27 billion. This was up from $2.49 billion last year.
Mylan N.V. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $842.2 million vs. $620.2 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 35.8%
- EPS (Q4): $1.57 vs. $1.22 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 28.7%
- Revenue (Q4): $3.27 billion vs. $2.49 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 31.3%. ■
What to read next
More inside POST
Reasons why people are leaving you Leadership