The company said its earnings declined to $21.10 million, or $0.91 per share. This was down from $1.53 million, or $0.92 per share, in last year's third quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter fell 3.1% to $179.82 million. This was down from $185.63 million last year.
Movado Group earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q3): $21.10 million vs. $21.53 million last year
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -2.0%
- EPS (Q3): $0.91 vs. $0.92 last year
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -1.1%
- Revenue (Q3): $179.82 million vs. $185.63 million last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): -3.1%
Full year EPS guidance: $1.40 - $1.55
Full year revenue guidance: $550.0 - $560.0 million ■
What to read next
More inside POST
COSCO to acquire APM Zeebrugge terminal Companies
German inflation jumps to 1.8% Economy