The company said its bottom line rose to $293.5 million, or $1.51 per share. This was higher than $255.5 million, or $1.30 per share, in last year's second quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 7.5% to $1.00 billion. This was up from $0.93 billion last year.
Moody's Corp. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q2): $293.5 Mln. vs. $255.5 Mln. last year.
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 14.9%
- EPS (Q2): $1.51 vs. $1.30 last year.
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 16.2%
- Revenue (Q2): $1.00 Bln vs. $0.93 Bln last year.v - Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 7.5%
- Full year EPS guidance: $5.35 - $5.50. ■
What to read next