The company said its bottom line rose to $114.17 million, or $0.22 per share. This was up from $64.61 million, or $0.12 per share, in last year's fourth quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter fell 5.2% to $571.40 million. This was down from $602.51 million last year.
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $114.17 million vs. $64.61 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 76.7%
- EPS (Q4): $0.22 vs. $0.12 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 83.3%
- Revenue (Q4): $571.40 million vs. $602.51 million last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): -5.2%
Next quarter EPS guidance: $0.19 - $0.23
Next quarter revenue guidance: $570 million ■