The company said its bottom line advanced to RMB329.91 million, or RMB1.36 per share. This was up from RMB179.47 million, or RMB0.63 per share, in last year's fourth quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter fell 12.9% to RMB4.00 billion. This was down from RMB4.59 billion last year.
JA Solar Holdings Company Ltd., earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): RMB329.91 million vs. RMB179.47 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 83.8%
- EPS (Q4): RMB1.36 vs. RMB0.63 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 115.9%
- Revenue (Q4): RMB4.00 billion vs. RMB4.59 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): -12.9%. ■
What to read next
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership