The company said its bottom line came in at $0.65 billion, or $0.38 per share. This was higher than $0.61 billion, or $0.36 per share, in last year's first quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 4.1% to $12.7 billion. This was up from $12.2 billion last year.
HP Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q1): $0.65 billion vs. $0.61 billion last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 6.6%
- EPS (Q1): $0.38 vs. $0.36 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 5.6%
- Revenue (Q1): $12.7 billion vs. $12.2 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 4.1%. ■
What to read next
More inside POST