The company said its bottom line totaled $182 million, or $1.37 per share. This was up from $162 million, or $1.16 per share, in last year's fourth quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 5.0% to $2.11 billion. This was up from $2.01 billion last year.
Foot Locker Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $182 million vs. $162 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 12.3%
- EPS (Q4): $1.37 vs. $1.16 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 18.1%
- Revenue (Q4): $2.11 billion vs. $2.01 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 5.0%. ■
What to read next
More inside POST