Casey's General Stores bottom line declines 40% in Q3
The company said its profit dropped to $22.84 million, or $0.58 per share. This was lower than $38.10 million, or $0.97 per share, in last year's third quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 12.7% to $1.77 billion. This was up from $1.57 billion last year.
Casey's General Stores earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q3): $22.84 million vs. $38.10 million last year
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -40.1%
- EPS (Q3): $0.58 vs. $0.97 last year
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -40.2%
- Revenue (Q3): $1.77 billion vs. $1.57 billion last yearv - Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 12.7%.