The company said its bottom line came in at $237.15 million, or $8.08 per share. This was higher than $228.61 million, or $7.43 per share, in last year's second quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 1.3% to $2.29 billion. This was up from $2.26 billion last year.
AutoZone Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q2): $237.15 million vs. $228.61 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 3.7%
- EPS (Q2): $8.08 vs. $7.43 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 8.7%
- Revenue (Q2): $2.29 billion vs. $2.26 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 1.3%.
What to read next